Domestic Outsourcing, settled in Bezuidenhoutseweg 187, 2594 AH Den Haag, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Domestic Outsourcing processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing this information to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Bank account number
- Chamber of Commerce number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Domestic Outsourcing. Process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- Domestic Outsourcing analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
- Handling your payment
- Domestic Outsourcing also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Domestic Outsourcing does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Domestic Outsourcing).
How long we store personal data
Domestic Outsourcing does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- First and last name: maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Address details: a maximum of 5 years if it is no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Telephone number: a maximum of 5 years if it is no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- E-mail address: a maximum of 5 years if it is no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone: a maximum of 5 years if it is no longer legally necessary or necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- Bank account number: a maximum of 5 years if it is no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
Sharing personal data with third parties
Domestic Outsourcing will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Domestic Outsourcing remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Domestic Outsourcing and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we hold to you or another organization mentioned by you in a computer file. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Domestic Outsourcing would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Domestic Outsourcing takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org